zaterdag 1 februari 2014

Saturday Sketch


This Saturday started with an awful lot of sleep, which was pretty nice. Then the coming hours I spend on cleaning the house, doing the groceries and all that kind of dreary but nevertheless necessary stuff. And finally, late in the afternoon I found some time to spent on crafting. Yeeh! 

For this card I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday. Looking around at Melissa's blog really made me want to use this stamp, so here it is. I tried to use a similar 'dot'-technique for the dragons as she did. I think I might need some different colors for the hair, maybe some YR colors. Unfortunately I have only one YR color yet, so I decided to stay with the Y colors for this one. 


I'd also like to join the following challenges:
Left of Center - Cute/Creepy
Stempelsonne - Animals



Stamp: Tiddly Inks
Copics used:
Y11, Y15, Y17
E00, E000, E11
BG10, BG11, BG13
R20, R00, R81, R85
C3, C5, C7




5 opmerkingen:

  1. thank you very much for joining us over on the LOC challenge blog, gorgeous card and I just love the image :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A cute image and nice card! Love the combination of turquoise and brown. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. One of my favorite images love it thanks for joing us at LOC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh that's a fabulously cute card! With just a hint of the creepy in those dragons! hahaha
    Thanks for joining our Cute Vs Creey Challenge at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo DT Co-ordinator x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fantastic Tiddly image!! :))
    This card makes me smile!!
    Thanks for always visiting !! You put a smile on my face on a dreary Monday!! :))
    Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen